The National Library of Scotland Board has three committees:
- Audit Committee
- Governance Committee
- Staffing and Remuneration Committee.
The Audit Committee meets quarterly, on the second Monday in February, May, August and November. It looks at all aspects of finance, audit, risk and control.
Audit Committee members, at 1 September 2017, are:
- Board member Simon Learoyd (Committee Chair)
- Board member Dianne Haley
- Board member Iain Marley
- Co-opted committee member Paul Dollman.
The Governance Committee meets twice a year, on the first Tuesday in February and August. It considers all aspects of governance.
Governance Committee members, at 1 September 2017, are Board members:
Staffing and Remuneration Committee
The Staffing and Remuneration Committee meets three times a year, in mid-March, mid-July and mid-November. It looks at all aspects of remuneration, benefits and employment conditions.
Staffing and Remuneration Committee members, at 1 September 2017, are Board members:
Committee terms of reference
- Audit Committee Terms of Reference (PDF) (32 KB; 3 pages)
- Governance Committee Terms of Reference (PDF) (20 KB; 2 pages)
- Staffing and Remuneration Committee Terms of Reference (PDF) (22 KB; 2 pages)
Committee agendas, minutes and papers
If you would like copies of committee agendas (available up to one week before a committee meeting), committee minutes, or the papers discussed at a committee meeting, please contact the Board Support and Compliance Officer:
Board Support and Compliance Office
National Library of Scotland
George IV Bridge
Copies of committee documents are free and will be emailed to you as a PDF document. We can also provide hard copies on request, although there may be a photocopying and postage charge for this.
You do not have to pay for:
- Any information downloaded from our website
- A single copy of a committee agenda, a set of committee minutes or the committee papers for any one committee meeting
- Information sent in electronic format as an email attachment.
You may have to pay for:
- Printing or photocopying costs of 10p per page (unless your request is for fewer than 50 pages or if it is a single document)
- Postage or other delivery (Royal Mail first class).
We will always tell you what the cost is before providing the information to you.