'Discover' is the National Library of Scotland's award-winning full-colour magazine.
Issue 35, summer 2017, includes:
- 'Enduring Eye', the exhibition showcasing the photographs of Shackleton's 'Endurance Expedition'
- An insight into the Edith Simon archive
- 'Images of India', our latest treasures display
- One schoolgirl's life-changing experience volunteering at the Library
- Articles by Scots Scriever Hamish MacDonald and Sports Writer in Residence Hugh Dan MacLennan.
'Discover' issue 35 (PDF) (3.9 MB; 36 pages)
You'll find back issues of 'Discover' magazine in our archive. Each is available as a PDF file.
Comments and enquiries
We welcome editorial contributions, comments and enquiries — please email email@example.com.