- Literary papers, publications, photographs memoirs and
press-cuttings of or concerning the Gaelic lexicographer, Edward
Dwelly (1864-1939) and his family, 1864-1994.
- Correspondence and research papers of Seanachaidh [i.e.
historian] to the Clan Mackay Society, ca.1887-1977.
- Minutes and other records, 1924-71, of the South Edinburgh
- Additional correspondence, papers and research material,
1933-2000, of Lord James Douglas-Hamilton relating to his
historical publications on Rudolf Hess, the first flight over
Everest, and the Air battle of Malta.
- Papers, 1940s-1996, of Peter Caddy, founder of the Findhorn
- Literary correspondence and papers, 1958-2000, of Mollie
Hunter, including manuscripts of novels, short stories and
non-fiction, research notes, lectures and reviews.
- Additional files of Executive Committee and other central
organization minutes, and other papers, 1964-95, of the Scottish
- Additional papers, 1971-2001, of the Saltire Society.
Accs 11991, 12057.
- Corrected typescript, n.d., of 'Edwin and Willa Muir. Chapters
of Autobiography' by Catriona and Lumír Soukup.
- Minutes, correspondence and visitors' books, 1978-1998, of
Wardie Bowling Club, Edinburgh.
- Literary papers, 1978-2002, of Ronald Frame, consisting of
notebooks, manuscripts and typescripts of short stories, novels,
plays and works for radio.
- Six notebooks and three audio cassettes, early 1990s,
containing a work on J F Ferrier by George Davie.
Return to index