- Deeds, 18th-20th centuries, relating to
the lands of the family of Smith-Sligo of Inzievar, Oakley,
- Titles, minutes, rentals, maps and architectural drawings,
1823-89, of the Sutherland Estates. Cromartie Estate
- Minutes, financial records, correspondence and printed
material, 1858-1977, of the Transport and General Workers Union,
Scottish Slaters' Section (Edinburgh Branch) and predecessor
- Minutes, correspondence and papers of the Scottish Text
- Seven letters, 1905-14, of Dr Walter A Emslie, missionary in
Livingstonia District Nyasaland (Malawi) to Alexander Gill,
jeweller in Aberdeen.
- Minutes, accounts and entrance books, ca.1911-1980, of the
Transport and General Workers Union, Automotive Section (Edinburgh
Branch) and predecessor bodies.
- Photographs and slides, of the Edinburgh International
- Further papers, 1975-2001 and n.d., of the Traverse Theatre
- Minutes, policy papers and other material, 1977-2002,
representing the archive of the Scottish Green Party.
- Papers, 1980s-90s of T & T Clark, theological
- Literary papers and correspondence, 1990s, of Aonghas
- Papers and correspondence, 1994-1997, of the Scottish Working
Peoples History Trust.
- Further papers, press cuttings and photographs, 1994-99, of the
Edinburgh International Festival Society.
- Proofs and corrections for Working Lives, edited by
Ian MacDougall (Scottish Library Association 1997).
- Papers, 1998-2002, of Pocketbooks.
- Further papers, 2001-02 of Morning Star Publications.
- Further archives, 1999-2002, of Pocketbooks, with accounts, of
Return to index