A multimedia showroom for curators and staff at the National Library of Scotland to share their favourite items from the collections. Watch, listen and get inspired!
- Francine Millard, Digitisation Manager for the Medical History of British India project, gives a general overview of the British India project and its accompanying website.
- John Birch, one of our purchase team, talks about his passion for science fiction and some sci-fi highlights in NLS collections.
- Modern Scottish Collections Curator Nicola Stratton gives an insight into Scottish witch hunts material in NLS collections
- Cate Newton, a former Director of Collections and Research at NLS, talks about highlights from the collections
- Sally Harrower, Manuscripts Curator, talks about the 7:84 Scotland Theatre Company archive at the National Library of Scotland
- Mountaineering and Polar Collections Curator Paula Williams introduces items from Captain Scott's last expedition collection
- Jan Usher, Head of Official Publications, talks about censorship of a little-known pamphlet and its author who was kept off the BBC. Or was he?
- Andrew Martin, Modern Scottish Collections Curator, talks about Scots language material in NLS collections
- Catherine Booth, Science and Technology Curator, looks at material about renewable energy that we have in our Science and Technology Collections
- Dr Iain Gordon Brown, a former Principal Manuscripts Curator at NLS, introduces items from the Grand Tour — the 18th century's equivalent of the gap year.