Our free email newsletter can help keep you up-to-date with National Library of Scotland collections and services, such as:
- Website developments
- New services
- Events and exhibitions
- Major new collections.
For instance, the newsletter for July 2012 covered:
- The UK Patrons and Benefactors programme
- A new sheet viewer for online maps
- 'Cambridge Journals Online' and 'Springerlink' – two new resources in the licensed digital collections
- News of a small display exploring the shift in attitudes to death and mourning
- The Dalai Lama's private visit to NLS.
When you sign up, we'll also send you the monthly events newsletter, with details of talks, discussions, exhibitions and more.
Full colour with images
You will receive the newsletter in html format — full colour with images — unless you tell us otherwise. If you prefer a plain-text version, change your preferences by using the 'Update profile / email address' link at the foot of the newsletter.
How to subscribe
Email us to add your name to the mailing list. We will only use your details to send you the newsletter, and they will not be forwarded to any other organisation. Please note that the 'subscribe' button takes you to an external website.
Use the 'SafeUnsubscribe' link in the newsletter to remove your details from our mailing list.