Donors to the Patrons and Benefactors scheme
We are most grateful to the following donors who have supported the National Library of Scotland through the UK Patrons and Benefactors Programme.
Membership to the programme allows you to make a mark on the Library's future. If you would like to know more about joining a community of like-minded individuals who care about Scotland and its cultural heritage then visit the Patrons and Benefactors page.
Confirmed Patrons and Benefactors as at 24 March 2015.
- The Springford Trust
- Professor Michael Anderson OBE FBA FRSE Hon FFA and Ms Elspeth MacArthur OBE
- The Boyle Family
- Dr John Cruikshank and Dr Susan Shatto
- Mr Jim Mellon
- Mr and Mrs Charles E P Plowden
- Mr Max Ward and Lady Sarah Ward.
- Mr and Mrs John N Allan
- Mrs Diana Balfour
- Miss Mary Baxter MBE
- Mrs Diane Cabrelli
- Professor Sir Kenneth Calman
- The Rt Hon the Lord Cameron PC QC FRSE
- Mr Kenneth Campbell
- Dr Roger Collins and Dr Judith McClure
- Sir Sandy M Crombie and Lady Crombie
- Professor Sir David Edward KCMG QC FRSE and Lady Edward
- Sir Gerald Elliot FRSE
- Dr Robert O Gould and Dr Sheila Gould
- Dr Michael Gray
- Mr Donald Hardie OBE DL
- Mr and Mrs Shields Henderson
- Mr and Mrs Edward H Hocknell
- Mr and Mrs Dermot J Jenkinson
- Mrs Caroline Knox
- Mr Roy Leckie
- Dr John MacAskill
- Lady Lucinda Mackay
- Professor Alexander McCall Smith CBE
- Dr Warren McDougall
- Dr Karina McIntosh
- Mrs Moira Methven
- Harry and Nicola Morgan
- Dr Henry Noltie
- Professor David Purdie
- Mr and Mr Donald Rennie
- Sir Muir Russell KCB FRSE and Lady Russell
- Mrs Eva M Todd
- Ms Sarah J M Whitley and Mr Graham Whyte
- Mr Christopher Wilkins and Mrs Margaret Elliot
- Mr W James Wolffe QC and Lady Sarah P L Wolffe QC.
- Dr James Robertson.
With thanks to all those who wish to remain anonymous.