Donors to the Patrons and Benefactors scheme
We are most grateful to the following donors who have supported the National Library of Scotland through the UK Patrons and Benefactors Programme.
Membership to the programme allows you to make a mark on the Library's future. If you would like to know more about joining a community of like-minded individuals who care about Scotland and its cultural heritage, please visit the Patrons and Benefactors page.
Confirmed Patrons and Benefactors as at 25 August 2016.
- The Springford Trust
- Professor Michael Anderson OBE FBA FRSE Hon FFA and Elspeth MacArthur OBE
- The Boyle Family
- Dr John Cruikshank and Dr Susan Shatto
- Jim Mellon
- Charles and Ruth Plowden
- Lady Sarah and Max Ward.
- John and Fiona Allan
- Diana Balfour
- Diane Cabrelli
- Professor Sir Kenneth Calman
- The Rt Hon the Lord Cameron PC QC FRSE
- Kenneth Campbell
- Dr Roger Collins and Dr Judith McClure
- Sir Sandy and Lady Crombie
- Professor Sir David Edward KCMG QC FRSE and Lady Edward
- Sir Gerald Elliot FRSE and Lady Elliot
- Dr Robert and Dr Sheila Gould
- Dr Michael Gray
- Donald Hardie OBE DL
- Shields and Carol Henderson
- Edward and Anna Hocknell
- Dermot and Miranda Jenkinson
- Roy and Jennifer Leckie
- Dr John MacAskill
- Professor Alexander McCall Smith CBE
- Dr Warren McDougall
- Dr Karina McIntosh
- Harry and Nicola Morgan
- Dr Henry Noltie
- Professor David Purdie
- Donald and Brenda Rennie
- Sir Muir Russell KCB FRSE and Lady Russell
- Brian Taylor
- Alastair and Eva Todd
- Sarah Whitley and Graham Whyte
- Christopher Wilkins and Margaret Elliot
- Mr W James Wolffe QC and Lady Sarah Wolffe QC.
- Dr James Robertson.
With thanks to all those who wish to remain anonymous.