the Library is open until 8 November.
The National Library of Scotland needs your support.
- Each exhibition is free, on display for up to six months and supported by special events and online resources
- Our current major exhibition is 'Lifting the Lid: 400 years of food and
drink in Scotland'.
'Lifting the lid' explores 400 years of Scottish food history, telling the story of Scotland's relationship with food and drink.
- Our free events, held in the Library's flagship building on George IV Bridge, can hold up to 100 attendees in the Boardroom.
- Our series of high profile 'Inspirations' talks have included
figures from the worlds of literature, business, science, politics,
film and television, and travel and exploration.
To name but a few, our 'Inspirations' speakers have included:
- Actor, presenter and writer Michael Palin
- Actor Brian Cox
- Poet, playwright and dramatist Liz Lochhead
- Author Ian Rankin
- Actor Alan Cumming.
As a valued Library sponsor you will enjoy the following key benefits:
- Branding within our events and / or exhibition areas
- Promotion in the Library's popular 'Discover' magazine that is distributed to around 7,000 members of the public per edition
- Promotion in our 'What's On' events newsletter that is distributed to around 10,000 members of the public per edition
- Recognition on our website which receives over 80,000 page views per day
- Promotion in our monthly email newsletter that has around 5,000 subscribers
- The support of our External Relations team for all related press and marketing activities
- Tickets to our special events programme, including our exclusive exhibition openings.
We would be happy to discuss your own sponsorship ideas. Contact us to find out more about the opportunities that exist and the benefits you will receive by being a prestigious National Library of Scotland sponsor.
Tel: 0131 623 3733