Are you involved in postgraduate research?
If so, you may be interested in a postgraduate research fair hosted by the National Library of Scotland at Kelvin Hall in Glasgow.
- Glasgow postgraduate fair:
Monday 24 April, from 11:00-15:00, in the National Library of Scotland at Kelvin Hall.
This is an informal, free, drop-in session, no booking required, where postgraduate students can come to:
- Discuss their research with our curators and specialist staff
- Find out more about the Library, its collections and facilities
- Get advice on topics such as intellectual property and reproductions of images and text
- Take a tour behind the scenes and get practical information on using the Library.
- Network with other research students.
Specialists from our Archives and Manuscripts, General Collections, Moving Image Archive, Rare Books, Maps and Music, Intellectual Property, and Access areas will be there to answer your questions and give advice on what you can find in our collections.
Coffee and tea will be available. The first 20 attendees will receive a National Library of Scotland bag and a copy of 'Rax me that buik': Highlights from the collections of the National Library of Scotland' by Iain Gordon Brown.