Prices apply from 1 June 2011, and do not include VAT. Minimum charges apply.
Black and white preservation photocopies
- A4 (210 x 297mm) - £0.45 (see maps note)
- A3 (297 x 420mm) - £0.65 (see maps note)
- A2 (420 x 594mm) - £1.70
- A2 segments from maps - £2.50
- A1 (594 x 841mm) - £2.95
- A0 (841 x 1189mm): flat sheet only - £5.80
Self-service copying (restrictions may apply): scans - £0.10; A4/A3 copies - £0.20. You can buy copy cards at the registration and enquiry desks for £1, £5 and £10.
Colour preservation photocopies
- A4 (210 x 297mm) - £1.90 (see maps note)
- A3 (297 x 420mm) - £3.74 (see maps note)
- A2 (420 x 594mm) - £10.00
- A1 (594 x 841mm) - £13.50
Maps: A3 and A4 copies are not normally available for maps.
Minimum charges for photocopying orders delivered by post
We apply these minimum charges to orders for 1-10 photocopies (A4 or A3 size) delivered by post:
- UK - £6.50 (including VAT)
- Europe - £8.60 (+ VAT for EU member states)
- America / Africa / Near East - £10.50
- Australasia / Far East - £11.60