Admission to the Maps Reading Room
The Maps Reading Room is open for research and reference for those who cannot find the maps they need elsewhere. Anyone who cannot find the required maps or map information near their home or work may use the Maps Reading Room, but you should try your local resources first before contacting the Maps Reading Room.
For example, maps are usually available in:
- Local public library, reference or local studies library
- Local archives
- University or college library
- School library or resource centre
- Other national libraries or archives
- Other legal deposit libraries.
You need a library card for admission to all the Library's reading rooms, including the Maps Reading Room.
For further information about admission, contact email@example.com.