What we need to know
The form asks you to enter your name on the first page and to enter the following details on the final page:
- Your name and contact details
- The content that you want to re-use
- How many products you are going to make (if applicable)
- What sort of products or services you are going to use the content for
- A description of how you intend to use the content.
You may wish to check the details on the form with us before posting signed copies.
What happens next
When you return the licence we will check the details and whether the material you have requested is reusable. We will enter further details on the form if needed, such as the permissions fees that may be payable.
If the licence is in order and you have signed it we will counter-sign, invoice you for any fees, and notify you that you may re-use the material. If the form needs further detail or clarification, if the material is not re-useable, or if you have not agreed to pay required fees, we will not counter-sign the form.
We will retain a copy of completed forms for our records. Personal data on forms will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.