This page provides details of the ways you can contact us if you have an enquiry. If you wish to find material in our collections and order it for consultation, the quickest way of doing this is to search the main catalogue and use the direct ordering system there.
If you have an enquiry or would like to offer us a potential acquisition, please ask a question online.
0131 623 3899 for enquiries concerning pre-orders of material, reprographic requests or permission to reproduce material from the collections.
0131 623 3893 for all other enquiries.
Write to us at: Rare Book Collections, National Library of Scotland, George IV Bridge, Edinburgh EH1 1EW.
You may like to address your enquiry to one of the following specialists:
- Head of Rare Books, Maps and Music Collections
- Early Printed Collections to 1700 Curator
- Eighteenth-Century Printed Collections Curator
- Nineteenth-Century and Photographic Collections Curator
- Rare Books Curator with specialist responsibility for metadata, art, and miniature books.