National Library of Scotland Board meetings are held quarterly, in the last week of March, June, September and November.
Board members also participate in an annual away day, to discuss Library matters in a less formal environment.
Minutes and Board papers
You can read online the full Board meeting minutes for the past five years.
If you would like copies of the papers discussed at a Board meeting, please contact:
Board Support and Compliance Officer
National Library of Scotland
George IV Bridge
Copies of Board papers are free and will be emailed to you as a PDF document. We can provide hard copies on request, although there may be a photocopying and postage charge for this.
You do not have to pay for:
- Any information downloaded from our website
- A single copy of the Board papers for any one Board meeting
- Information sent in electronic format as an email attachment.
You may have to pay for:
- Printing or photocopying costs of 10p per page (unless your request is for fewer than 50 pages or if it is a single set of Board papers)
- Postage or other delivery (Royal Mail first class).
We will always tell you what the cost is before providing the information to you.