Manuscripts and printed material
- Order by 9am for delivery after 10:30am.
- Order by 11am for delivery after 12:30pm.
- Order by 1pm for delivery after 2:30pm.
- Order by 3pm for delivery after 4:30pm.
Manuscript material is delivered to the Special Collections Reading Room twice on Saturdays:
- Order by 9:45am for delivery after 10:30am.
- Order by 1:45pm for delivery after 2:30pm.
Advocates Library material
In the General Reading Room, we receive one delivery of Advocates Library material per day at 2:15pm, Monday to Friday.
Please check with staff for delivery times for Advocates Library items that need to be viewed in our Special Collections Reading Room.
Photographs at ‘Phot.’ shelfmark
Please order items with the ‘Phot.’ shelfmark by 3pm the day before. They will be delivered by 10am the following day.
Requests made after 3pm on a Friday will not be available until the following Tuesday.
There is a different process for booking and viewing maps. Please see the Maps page for more information about this process.
Items with restricted access
For items with restricted access, we need 48 hours’ notice. They cannot be viewed on a Saturday.